Too busy with your real job or real life?
Don't want to deal with eBay?
eBay buyers or eBay in general just too annoying for you?
Just want it gone?
Want to get maximum return with minimal effort?
|Ending Sales Price||Payout|
|Under $10||$3.00 flat fee|
|$10 to $49.99||83% minus $1|
|$50 to $99.99||85%|
|$100 to $499.99||86%|
|$500 to $999.99||87%|
|$1000 to $2499.99||88%|
|$2500 to $4999.99||90%|
|$5000 to $9999.99||92%|
|$10000 and up||93%|
Fill out website form.
Simply fill out the form which will contain a list of your cards.
Mail us your package.
Pack securely and ship to the address below.
When the auctions are all done and paid we send you money based on our rate table.
- We only accept graded cards for consignment as of 3/5/2021.
- If raw cards are submitted to us and postmarked after 3/5/2021 we will contact you and return them within 1 week at your expense.
- Items will be listed within 3 weeks of receiving them (mail in only).
- However, orders of under 50 cards will typically go up within 2 weeks.
- If the order is over 50 cards it may take 4-6 weeks to get everything listed but it may be processed in batches over multiple weeks.
- Payouts will be determined based on our rate table.
- Payouts are based on INDIVIDUAL card sales prices and are applied to each individual item not the total sales.
- Paypal payouts (Goods and Services) are made within 2 business days after the request is made and are based on available balance. We do not pay out using Friends and Family.
- Check payouts will be mailed within 5 business days after the request is made and are based on the available balance – please note these are subject to a $10 fee as we send them priority with tracking.
- ACH payouts ($5 fee) and Wire payouts ($30 fee) are also available and made within 2 business days.
- Sending us a list is required using the form here to do so will give both you and us a copy of what items we are selling for you.
- If there are multiple PSA 9s of the same card or “misses” we reserve the right to lot these items versus sell individually.
- If we determine most cards in an order will not receive bids, we reserve the right to return the order. We will contact you before returning. Please note most cards should sell over $25 and average $50 to take advantage of our services.
- Unsold Items: Every item will be listed at auction starting at $0.99 any item that goes without a bid will be subject to a $3 unsold item fee and the item will be kept in house.
- While we only sell graded items we will consider some memorabilia – signed baseballs, jerseys etc however please reach out before submitting as these require approval. We will not sell magazines, books, dolls etc.
- We will list fixed price for customers if the item sells consistently over $1,000 – we will do up to 10 cards – and an auto decline/ auto accept number is required.
- Cards are in at least nm/mt condition.
- Cards are not altered in any way, shape or form.
- If there are any returned cards will be auctioned again and you may owe us the difference in value.
- (Zero Strike Policy) Under no circumstances are you permitted to bid on your own auctions. If you are caught doing this we will no longer accept cards from you.
1983 Marcus Avenue, Suite 102
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
"PC Sportscards is my go to for all my grading needs. Extremely easy to submit via their easy to navigate website and if you have questions, Zach or Josh are always available to help. The order tracker and the fact you can see your grades as soon as they pop are features you don't see anywhere else."
"PC sportscards is a well ran business. I’ve been in contact with them several times with questions about prices, subs, or just value of players in general and they have always gotten back to me promptly even if they were questions that I should have probably known the answer to. They are here for their customers and treat them very fairly. I have and will continue to do business with them in the future. eBay store, PSA submissions, or Facebook purchases, they have my business."
"PCSportscards has been a huge help with not only submitting my cards to PSA but also selling them via eBay. They're able to handle volume, extremely organized, and ship things quickly. Most importantly to me they're trustworthy and I never think twice having them handle high value items."
J. Reich, YoYosh (Blowoutforums)
"I got these cards back from PC Sportscards today from a submission I sent in February to try them out and they were incredible to deal with. They are very organized, responsive, and professional and I highly highly recommend using them if you don't know where to send your PSA Submission."
"PC Sportscards is my favorite place to submit my cards for grading. Whether Josh or Zach pulled from it from a break or it is personal stuff that I want to submit for grading (bulk or individual). I tell everyone constantly how great their service and turnaround time is!"
"PC sportscards consistently has competitive prices when it comes to psa grading services and I have always done well with the grades I receive! Their website is also very easy to follow and allows for real time viewing of orders."